Cuisine is New Zealand's best food magazine with delicious recipes, including Ray McVinnie's Quick Smart ideas, Flash in the Pan (creative midweek meals) and Course You Can (a stress-free three-course dinner). Plus national restaurant reviews, Best Buy wines and inspiring travel for food lovers.
- Final Flourish: Pudding, cobbler & show-off cheesecake
- Comfort zone: Greek roast lamb, lasagne & stroganoff
- Ray McVinnie's top curries
- Down to earth: Heaty vegetarian
- Martin Bosley's winter feast
- Grand central: New Otago hotspots
One of Cuisine's most popular regular recipe features, Flash in the Pan, is now a cookbook.
We've gathered together 100 quick, clever and delicious recipes designed to get you through the midweek rush - they use supermarket ingredients and many will be on the table in 30 minutes or less. Plus, there are lots of cook's tips and symbols for diabetic-friendly, gluten-free and vegetarian. Flash in the Pan is a must-have for any busy home cook. Get your copy today.