Cuisine is New Zealand's best food magazine with delicious recipes, including Ray McVinnie's Quick Smart ideas, Flash in the Pan (creative midweek meals) and Course You Can (a stress-free three-course dinner). Plus national restaurant reviews, Best Buy wines and inspiring travel for food lovers.
- Get baking: showstopping cakes, step-by-step hot cross buns, scrolls, tarts and more
- The winners of the 2015 Cuisine Artisan Awards, in association with L'affare, are revealed
- Quick and delicious gluten-free weeknight meals
- New ideas with feta
- The best places to eat in Melbourne
- The Cuisine wine panel passes verdict on NZ's best riesling, pinot gris and gewurztraminer