Coverprice (incl GST): $9.50
Fish & Game NZ keeps fresh water anglers and upland game hunters abreast of the latest topical issues. It seeks to confront environmental, conservation and conscience issues and inform on the latest developments within their sport.
Subscribe to Fish & Game & receive 1 bonus issue.
Subscribe, renew or give a subscription to Fish & Game on or before 11th July 2013 and you'll get 1 free issue..
**All current NZ subscribers as at 11th July 2013 will be eligible for the 1 free issue. For full terms and conditions refer to Issue 80 of Fish & Game NZ.
- Kings in the grass castles - The Strange suspension of reality inside a maimai.
- The Little Survivor - The story of Brook Char in NZ.
- Simplicity at work - A no-brainer, go-to fly ideal for blind fishing.
- Moods of Shoveler - A photographic essay by David Towgood.
- A Salmon Before Breakfast - Marcus Janssen attempts a testwood grand slam.
- Fire and Ice - Dean Olsen completes his series on a changing NZ.