New Zealand Autocar is dedicated to keeping it Kiwi by delivering the best motoring content this country has to offer. Every month we deliver the definitive verdict on new cars, with the majority of our comprehensive testing being carried out right here in New Zealand and accompanied by outstanding photography.
With every issue you'll receive the latest news and happenings from around the automotive world and we're also amongst the first to drive new cars as they launch internationally, keeping you right up with the play.
- Jeep vs HSV: At Meremere - which wins?
- The worlds most powerrul ute! Maloo GTS
- 317kw, 340kw, 344kw, 405kw, 430kw: Sixes, eights charged and ATMO we've got horsepower for every persuasion
- New Mazada2 - Frist drive
- New Volvo XC90 and Land Rover Disco Sport - All the details