Coverprice (incl GST): $8.60
Boasting a contributing team of the country's finest fishing writers, NZ Fishing News covers all angling disciplines across the New Zealand and beyond. Plus we keep you up to date with the latest developments in fishing tackle, marine electronics and fishing techniques.
Subscribe, renew or give a subscription to NZ Fishing News on or before June 27, 2013 and you'll go in the draw to WIN Kayak Fishing Goodies supplied by Survitec Group, worth almost $1500.
Xipe Buoyancy Aid (RRP $200) - Low profile, multi pocket front zip buoyancy aid perfect for touring, fishing or instructing.
Adventure Cag (RRP $300) - Hooded, fully taped and breathable touring top - ideal for winter kayaking.
Wrasse Trousers (RRP $250) - High chest trousers cut for comfort.
Kannad PLB (RRP $700)
**All current NZ subscribers as at 27th June 2013 will be eligible to enter the prize draw. For full terms and conditions refer to the June 2013 issue of NZ Fishing News.
- Stray-lining for snapper - Rock fishing techniques with Andy Macleod.
- Hitting the water in winter - Sam Mossman prepares for cooler times.
- Industrial espionage - Adam Clancey uses commercial operations to his advantage.
- Making a plan - Gamefishing with Graeme 'Bonze' Fleet.
- Ten trout tips - Mainland freshwater fishing with Peter Langlands.
- Small chick v big, angry fish - Kylie Verhoeven goes shark hunting.