Coverprice (incl GST): $7.90
NZ Gardener, the country's top selling gardening magazine, features New Zealand's most beautiful gardens and the people behind them, as well as providing practical ideas and gardening inspiration relevant to all gardeners.
Terms and Conditions
The special price offer is available for all new and renewing New Zealand-delivered subscriptions received on or before 4 May 2014. Pricing is valid at the time of printing for all New Zealand-delivered print editions. Direct debit subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Direct debit subscriptions are continuous unless cancelled by subscriber in writing or by email. For full terms and conditions, please visit www.getmags.co.nz. Direct debit is available only on subscription with a New Zealand delivery.
- 40 grow & eat great apple variieties, + recipes for puddings, shortcake & toffee apples
- 67 poisonous plants: How many are growing in your backyard
- Juicy fruit: best crops for homegrown healthy drinks
- Dig for victory: The heroic vege gardeners of World War II
- Attract birds: Make your own nectar feeder