NZ Gardener, the country's top selling gardening magazine, features New Zealand's most beautiful gardens and the people behind them, as well as providing practical ideas and gardening inspiration relevant to all gardeners.
- Plot to plate: Posh squash & pumpkins + 15 versatile recipes for this great-value winter vege
- Make it easy: An illustrated guide to fruit tree pruning
- Expert Advice: House plants, how to save their lives (and improve your own)
- Whats bugging your citrus: Rudd Kleinpaste identifies the worst culprits
- 6 ideas to beat the winter blues in July
- Fight the flu with honey & rosehips
Subscribe and be in to win a pair of Gardena loppers worth $49, 50 to be won!!
The GARDENA Classic Pruning Lopper is ideal for cutting green wood of up to 30 mm in diameter. Thanks to the precision-ground blades with non-stick coating and the new cutting geometry for optimal force transfer, an extraordinarily clean and smooth cut of branches is achieved. The extra-light, ergonomically shaped handles with non-slip end stops ensure comfortable and safe work. Double end stops are gentle on the wrists.
NZ Gardener delivers great gardening information and inspiration every month. Subscribe or renew now and you'll not only save money every month you'll be in to win groovy garden gear!
Terms & Conditions
The prize is the chance to win a pair of Gardena loppers. There are 50 loppers to be won. Offer available for all new and renewing New Zealand-delivered subscriptions received on or before 3 August 2014. Pricing is valid at the time of printing for all New Zealand-delivered print editions. Direct debit subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Direct debit subscriptions are continuous unless cancelled by subscriber in writing or by email. For full terms and conditions, please visit www.getmags.co.nz. Direct debit is available only on subscription with a New Zealand delivery.