Coverprice (incl GST): $7.90
NZ Gardener, the country's top selling gardening magazine, features New Zealand's most beautiful gardens and the people behind them, as well as providing practical ideas and gardening inspiration relevant to all gardeners.
Celebrate Mum this Mother's Day and you could win an iPad!
Purchase your Mum a subscription to her favourite magazine from Mags4Gifts and you will go in the draw to win one of 5 iPad Air's. Simply purchase a 6, 12, or 24 month subscription to one of the following magazines between 9/04/2014 - 19/05/2014 and you're in the draw! (NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, Lifestyle Block, NZ Horse & Pony).
Mother’s Day iPad Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Purchasers of a magazine subscription are automatically entered into the competition when a purchase of a 6 month, 12 month or 24 month subscription is made to any of the following Fairfax Magazine titles between 9/04/2014 – 19/05/2014. Titles include NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, NZ Horse & Pony, Lifestyle Block.
4. DATES: Competition opens 9/04/2014 and the competition closes on 19/05/2014
5. PRIZE: 5 iPad Air 16GB to giveaway. Only one per winner. Each iPad will be delivered via courier the winner(s).
6. PRIZE DELIVERY Fairfax Media is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided within 10 working days of the completion of the competition. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, Fairfax Media reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter is Fairfax Media Magazine of 317 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland (“The Promoter”).
9. The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
11. INFORMATION By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published
12. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
13. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information
14. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
Terms and Conditions
The special price offer is available for all new and renewing New Zealand-delivered subscriptions received on or before 4 May 2014. Pricing is valid at the time of printing for all New Zealand-delivered print editions. Direct debit subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Direct debit subscriptions are continuous unless cancelled by subscriber in writing or by email. For full terms and conditions, please visit www.getmags.co.nz. Direct debit is available only on subscription with a New Zealand delivery.
- 40 grow & eat great apple variieties, + recipes for puddings, shortcake & toffee apples
- 67 poisonous plants: How many are growing in your backyard
- Juicy fruit: best crops for homegrown healthy drinks
- Dig for victory: The heroic vege gardeners of World War II
- Attract birds: Make your own nectar feeder