Coverprice (incl GST): $8.30
NZ Horse & Pony is New Zealand's leading equine magazine. It has extensive coverage of events, personalities and horses as well as the latest products and news.
Subscribe & be in to WIN a WeatherBeeta Freestyle 1680D Detach-a-Neck Heavy valued at $449!
New for Winter 2013 is WeatherBeeta's Freestyle 1680D Detach-a-Neck Heavy 3 in 1 rug. It includes the versatile Detach-a-Neck with the exclusive-to-WeatherBeeta 'Snug Fit' which provides ultimate protection and warmth in your horses neck and poll area. This rug has a waterproof and breathable 1680 denier ballistic nylon outer with Teflon coating. Other features include; reflective piping and inserts for added safety, new gunmetal rus-resistant fittings for durability, wither relief pad, comfort cuff and full wrap tail flap.
Available in Black/Grey 2 tone in 4'6 to 5'6
To view the full WeatherBeeta range visit www.weatherbeeta.com
- Badminton horse trials - Jack Paget had the biggest win of his career to date, with a victory on debut at Badminton, as Julie Harding reports.
- On a roll - Andrew Nicholson chalks up another four-star victory with success at Kentucky, as Julie Harding reports.
- Ashleigh's pocket rocket - Helen Firth finds out how Ashleigh McKinstry turned an overgrown part-Kaimanawa into a three-star eventer.
- Blind trust - One year on from their adoption of 11 wild Kaimanawas, we catch up with the Wilson sisters.
- What's that lump? - Correctly identifying common bumps and blemishes on your horse's lower legs can make all the difference to recovery, as Jessica Shine reports.
- Room for improvement - Chris Hector reports from the trans-Tasman eventing challenge in Sydney.