Coverprice (incl GST): $8.30
NZ Horse & Pony is New Zealand's leading equine magazine. It has extensive coverage of events, personalities and horses as well as the latest products and news.
Subscribe and be in to WIN a WeatherBeeta Freestyle 600D Combo Medium with matching accessories! valued at over $380!
This waterproof and breathable, strong 600 denier rug also features a wither relief pad, and comfort cuff to provide extra warmth to the neck area. Other features include the Freestyle gusset, shoulder dart, full wrap tail flap with removable web/elastic leg straps and gunmetal fittings for rust-resistant durability. Co-ordinate a winning look with these matching accessories: WeatherBeeta wide tab travel boots, Roma co-ordinate headcollar, hay bag and Roma multi-coloured lead.
Available in: New Choc/Ocean Argyle in 4'3 to 5'6.
Valued at over $380 (includes accessories, float not included)
To view the full WeatherBeeta range visit www.weatherbeeta.com
**All current NZ subscribers as at 25th July 2013 will be eligible to enter the prize draw. For full terms and conditions refer to the July 2013 issue of NZ Horse & Pony.
- 'Every little thing matters' - EXCLUSIVE: Martha Terry visits Badminton winner Jock Paget at home and finds he's the ultimate professional.
- Donna does it again - Virginia Caro reports from the 2013 NRM National Three-day Eventing Championships.
- Dealing with winter woes - James Hart describes some natural remedies for seasonal troubles.
- Respecting our elders - Helen Firth meets some remarkable equine veterans.
- Learning from a master - Kelly Wilson shares what she's learned working with international equine photographer Christiane Slawick.
- Sarah samples: Cutting.