Coverprice (incl GST): $8.50
NZ Horse & Pony is New Zealand's leading equine magazine. It has extensive coverage of events, personalities and horses as well as the latest products and news.
Subscribe and be in to win the perfect rug for your horse type valued at $279
Whether your horse is a Rug Friendly, a Rug Houdini or a Rug Wrecker, we have the ideal rug for their unique characteristics. The WeatherBeeta Freestyle 1200D Detach-A-Neck is the best choice for your Friendly, Houdini or Wrecker, providing the ultimate fit and durability that your horse deserves.
• Strong 1200 Denier triple weave outer
• Extra warm 300g fill for the colder months
For the ultimate in Freedom, Comfort and Protection, choose WeatherBeeta. Available in: New Blue/Grey Plaid, 4’3 to 5’9. RRP: $279. Also available in pony sizes 2’9 to 4’0. Find your HORSE TYPE at weatherbeeta.com and try our NEW online RUG USER GUIDE (R.U.G) to help you find the perfect rug.
Terms and Conditions:
The prize is to win a The WeatherBeeta Freestyle 1200D Detach-A-Neck. The offer is available to NZ subscribers only. All existing, new and renewing subscribers as at 21 May 2014 will be entered into this draw. Prizes are not transferable, not redeemable for cash and no exchanges will be made. Employees of Fairfax Magazines, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter and cannot claim the prize. The information you provide will be used for the purpose of recording your subscription details and managing your subscription. You have the right to see and correct the information held. It remains the property of and may be used of promotional purposes by Fairfax Magazines. Direct debit subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. Direct debit subscriptions are continuous unless cancelled by the subscriber in writing or by email. For full terms and conditions please visit www.getmags.co.nz. Direct debit is only available on subscriptions with a New Zealand delivery.
Celebrate Mum this Mother's Day and you could win an iPad!
Purchase your Mum a subscription to her favourite magazine from Mags4Gifts and you will go in the draw to win one of 5 iPad Air's. Simply purchase a 6, 12, or 24 month subscription to one of the following magazines between 9/04/2014 - 19/05/2014 and you're in the draw! (NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, Lifestyle Block, NZ Horse & Pony).
Mother’s Day iPad Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Purchasers of a magazine subscription are automatically entered into the competition when a purchase of a 6 month, 12 month or 24 month subscription is made to any of the following Fairfax Magazine titles between 9/04/2014 – 19/05/2014. Titles include NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, NZ Horse & Pony, Lifestyle Block.
4. DATES: Competition opens 9/04/2014 and the competition closes on 19/05/2014
5. PRIZE: 5 iPad Air 16GB to giveaway. Only one per winner. Each iPad will be delivered via courier the winner(s).
6. PRIZE DELIVERY Fairfax Media is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided within 10 working days of the completion of the competition. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, Fairfax Media reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter is Fairfax Media Magazine of 317 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland (“The Promoter”).
9. The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
11. INFORMATION By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published
12. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
13. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information
14. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- HORSE OF THE YEAR - Best coverage of our biggest show, exclusive pics and what's hot & not
- WEG gets ready to WOW the world!
- Kihikihi International horse trials
- Boost your horse's immunity, naturally
- Katie McVean's wedding joy!
- Clarke Johnstone takes our Masterclass