Coverprice (incl GST): $9.99
New Zealand's favourite home and lifestyle magazine, NZ House & Garden celebrates the homes, lifestyles and creativity of New Zealanders. Always a delight, NZ House & Garden explores an extraordinary variety of inspiring, beautiful and intriguing homes and gardens.
Celebrate Mum this Mother's Day and you could win an iPad!
Purchase your Mum a subscription to her favourite magazine from Mags4Gifts and you will go in the draw to win one of 5 iPad Air's. Simply purchase a 6, 12, or 24 month subscription to one of the following magazines between 9/04/2014 - 19/05/2014 and you're in the draw! Titles include NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, Lifestyle Block, NZ Horse & Pony.
Mother’s Day iPad Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Purchasers of a magazine subscription are automatically entered into the competition when a purchase of a 6 month, 12 month or 24 month subscription is made to any of the following Fairfax Magazine titles between 9/04/2014 – 19/05/2014. Titles include NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, NZ Horse & Pony, Lifestyle Block.
4. DATES: Competition opens 9/04/2014 and the competition closes on 19/05/2014
5. PRIZE: 5 iPad Air 16GB to giveaway. Only one per winner. Each iPad will be delivered via courier the winner(s).
6. PRIZE DELIVERY Fairfax Media is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided within 10 working days of the completion of the competition. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, Fairfax Media reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter is Fairfax Media Magazine of 317 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland (“The Promoter”).
9. The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
11. INFORMATION By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published
12. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
13. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information
14. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
SUBSCRIBE OR RENEW and go in the draw to win one of 50 gifts of Trilogy Rosapene™ Night Cream
Start a good day the night before with Trilogy Rosapene™ Night Cream. This luxuriantly textured night recovery cream works with your skin’s own natural process of regeneration while you rest to leave skin radiantly healthy and beautifully soft. Trilogy’s trademarked formulation Rosapene™ is a certified organic blend of repairing rosehip oil and superantioxidants from tomato and acai, ideal for all skin types. Trilogy’s award-winning skin and hair care products are certified natural by NATRUE and deliver high performance results. Naturally.
Terms & Conditions
All NZ new and renewing subscribers who purchase a subscription from 24 March, 2014 to 27 April, 2014 will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Employees of Fairfax Magazines, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter the promotion. The information you provide will be used for the purpose of recording your subscription details and managing your subscription. It may also be used for promotional purposes by Fairfax Magazines. You have the right to see and correct the information held. Direct Debit subscriptions are continuous unless cancelled by the subscriber.
- 26 Stylish storage ideas that work
- Chocolate & beyond: Easter food for grown-ups
- Bright fabrics to transform your space
- Colour play: Inside our jewel-box cover home
- Pretty pastel: Edible gifts
- Going south we visit: Christchurch, Dunedin, Maniototo