Coverprice (incl GST): $10.50
NZ Life & Leisure, New Zealand's leading lifestyle magazine, is a magazine about changing lives. Each issue is brimming with inspirational stories of stimulating people who have an insatiable desire to make the most of what life has to offer and to enjoy every moment of it - the successes and the hard-work.
Celebrate Mum this Mother's Day and you could win an iPad!
Purchase your Mum a subscription to her favourite magazine from Mags4Gifts and you will go in the draw to win one of 5 iPad Air's. Simply purchase a 6, 12, or 24 month subscription to one of the following magazines between 9/04/2014 - 19/05/2014 and you're in the draw! (NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, Lifestyle Block, NZ Horse & Pony).
Mother’s Day iPad Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Purchasers of a magazine subscription are automatically entered into the competition when a purchase of a 6 month, 12 month or 24 month subscription is made to any of the following Fairfax Magazine titles between 9/04/2014 – 19/05/2014. Titles include NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, NZ Horse & Pony, Lifestyle Block.
4. DATES: Competition opens 9/04/2014 and the competition closes on 19/05/2014
5. PRIZE: 5 iPad Air 16GB to giveaway. Only one per winner. Each iPad will be delivered via courier the winner(s).
6. PRIZE DELIVERY Fairfax Media is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided within 10 working days of the completion of the competition. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, Fairfax Media reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter is Fairfax Media Magazine of 317 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland (“The Promoter”).
9. The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
11. INFORMATION By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published
12. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
13. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information
14. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
Subscribe and be in to win one of three eight-place dinners sets from French Country Collections worth $2,000 each
WE DEFY ANYONE to read NZ Life & Leisure and not feel inspired... to make the best use of every day, to visit somewhere new, to cook something different, maybe even start a whole new way of living... or at the very least buy something gorgeous for the house.
This is where French Country comes in. For 27 years owner Sonia Watts has sourced the things she loves from around the world – furniture, dinnerware and glassware, bed linen, kitchen accessories – all with an unmistakeably European flourish. Our prize dinner set, the Romeo design, comes in two variations that can be used alone or together: cream with a sage-green print coordinates with plain green embossed in typical decorative style. Very Italian; very romantic. Each place setting includes charger plate, dinner plate, side plate, cereal and soup bowls plus salad bowl and oval platter. There are eight of everything.
A subscription to NZ Life & Leisure and a table setting worthy of a magazine photo shoot – inspiration starts here.
Terms & Conditions
All NZ new and renewing subscribers who purchase a subscription on between March 3 2014 and May 11 2014 will be eligible for this subscription pricing. All NZ new and renewing subscribers between March 3 2014 – May 11 2014 will be automatically entered into the French Country Collections prize draw. The winners will be selected after May 11 2014. Employees of Fairfax Magazines, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families and agencies are not permitted to enter the promotion. The information you provide will be used for the purpose of recording your subscription details and managing your subscription. It may also be used for promotional purposes by Fairfax Magazines. You have the right to see and correct the information held. Direct Debit subscriptions are continuous unless cancelled by the subscriber.
- Back to nature: Life off the beaten track
- Horse & carriage country
- A family for all seasons
- A bird in the bush & two on a glacier
- Wild on the West Coast
- Keep moving says Dr Libby