NZ Lifestyle Block
Learn how to be more self-sufficient, how to farm with livestock and poultry, and how to grow great fruit and vegetables on your little piece of paradise with the farming experts from NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer).
Join us as we explore small farms around New Zealand, in a magazine packed full of practical information on everything from organic gardening to pest control, orchard care to cheesemaking. Plus, you get Sue Clarke’s monthly column on chicken health – she’s the author of How to Care for Your Poultry - and everything else you need to know about running a block for business or pleasure.
From lifestyle blocks to small farms, home gardens to small commercial growers, NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer) is the monthly magazine that will inform you, and bring you new ideas.
Victa Ride on Lawnmower Lifestyle Block Subscription Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and their immediate families of Fairfax NZ Limited and Victa, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Subscribe to NZ Lifestyle Block between the 27th of July and 25th October 2015 to be in the draw to win 1 Victa ride-on Lawnmower. People who subscribe between these dates will be automatically entered into the draw.
4. DATES: The competition closes on 25th of October and the prize draw will take place on 26th October, the winners will be contacted on this day.
5. PRIZE: Prize includes 1 Victa ride-on lawnmower valued at $3299. The prize can only be delivered to a New Zealand physical address.
6. PRIZE DELIVERY: Fairfax is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 30 days NZ Lifestyle Block/Fairfax Media reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. NO CORRESPONDENCE: The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
10. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
11. NO LIABILITY: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.