Coverprice (incl GST): $7.90
Now bringing you an even better magazine, from the August issue NZ Lifestyle Block will also incorporate NZ Lifestyle Farmer, giving you more columnists and expanded features.
Learn how to be more self-sufficient, how to farm with livestock and poultry, and how to grow great fruit and vegetables on your little piece of paradise with the farming experts from NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer).
Join us as we explore small farms around New Zealand, in a magazine packed full of practical information on everything from organic gardening to pest control, orchard care to cheesemaking. Plus, you get Sue Clarke’s monthly column on chicken health – she’s the author of How to Care for Your Poultry - and everything else you need to know about running a block for business or pleasure.
From lifestyle blocks to small farms, home gardens to small commercial growers, NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer) is the monthly magazine that will inform you, and bring you new ideas.
- Big on berries: A Wairarapa couple have turned a rundown lifestyle block into a successful, award-winning fruit and berry business.
- Tamworth pigs: Great golden porkers growing tasty bacon on Soggy Bottom Farm.
- Golden garden harvest: We visit a garden designed on permaculture principles that has risen from a concrete desert.
- The easy-care duck: Why ducks are a great addition to the block and super easy to care for.
- Bees getting busy: It’s the busiest time of year for beekeepers, especially if you want to keep your honey’s floral lines pure.