NZ Lifestyle Block
Now bringing you an even better magazine, from the August issue NZ Lifestyle Block will also incorporate NZ Lifestyle Farmer, giving you more columnists and expanded features.
Learn how to be more self-sufficient, how to farm with livestock and poultry, and how to grow great fruit and vegetables on your little piece of paradise with the farming experts from NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer).
Join us as we explore small farms around New Zealand, in a magazine packed full of practical information on everything from organic gardening to pest control, orchard care to cheesemaking. Plus, you get Sue Clarke’s monthly column on chicken health – she’s the author of How to Care for Your Poultry - and everything else you need to know about running a block for business or pleasure.
From lifestyle blocks to small farms, home gardens to small commercial growers, NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer) is the monthly magazine that will inform you, and bring you new ideas.
- 5 amazing food forest gardens, PLUS how to get a permaculture makeover
- A sweet French goat cheese for beginners
- No smell, little fuss: Composting your ones and twos
- Kimchi: Lip-smacking preserves in 5 steps
- 6 organic ways to crush your Cali thistle problem