NZ Lifestyle Block
Learn how to be more self-sufficient, how to farm with livestock and poultry, and how to grow great fruit and vegetables on your little piece of paradise with the farming experts from NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer).
Join us as we explore small farms around New Zealand, in a magazine packed full of practical information on everything from organic gardening to pest control, orchard care to cheesemaking. Plus, you get Sue Clarke’s monthly column on chicken health – she’s the author of How to Care for Your Poultry - and everything else you need to know about running a block for business or pleasure.
From lifestyle blocks to small farms, home gardens to small commercial growers, NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer) is the monthly magazine that will inform you, and bring you new ideas.
- 3 great reasons why you should keep pigs
- 10+ ideas for designing the perfect country house
- How to make shepato: A cheese with a twist
- 5 reasons why you shouldn't hate pine trees (especially if you love pesto)
- Turn grass into a perfect winter feed (& you don't need to pay a contractor)