Coverprice (incl GST): $7.50
Learn how to be more self-sufficient, how to farm with livestock and poultry, and how to grow great fruit and vegetables on your little piece of paradise with the farming experts from NZ Lifestyle Block.
NZ Lifestyle Block explores small farms around New Zealand, and is packed full of practical information on everything from organic gardening to pest control, orchard care to cheesemaking. Plus, you get Sue Clarke’s monthly column on chicken health – she’s the author of How to Care for Your Poultry - and everything else you need to know about running a block for business or pleasure.
- Green Living - A new kind of underground house.
- From the Farmhouse Kitchen - A dash of colour from an edible flower.
- The good life - A permaculture nursery and orchard plan.
- Blocks by Design - Food production on 5 acres.
- Organic Garden - Some romantic inspiration from Joel Salatin.
- Down on the Farm - Does your farm layout work?