Coverprice (incl GST): $7.90
Now bringing you an even better magazine, from the August issue NZ Lifestyle Block will also incorporate NZ Lifestyle Farmer, giving you more columnists and expanded features.
Learn how to be more self-sufficient, how to farm with livestock and poultry, and how to grow great fruit and vegetables on your little piece of paradise with the farming experts from NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer).
Join us as we explore small farms around New Zealand, in a magazine packed full of practical information on everything from organic gardening to pest control, orchard care to cheesemaking. Plus, you get Sue Clarke’s monthly column on chicken health – she’s the author of How to Care for Your Poultry - and everything else you need to know about running a block for business or pleasure.
From lifestyle blocks to small farms, home gardens to small commercial growers, NZ Lifestyle Block (incorporating NZ Lifestyle Farmer) is the monthly magazine that will inform you, and bring you new ideas.
Celebrate Mum this Mother's Day and you could win an iPad!
Purchase your Mum a subscription to her favourite magazine from Mags4Gifts and you will go in the draw to win one of 5 iPad Air's. Simply purchase a 6, 12, or 24 month subscription to one of the following magazines between 9/04/2014 - 19/05/2014 and you're in the draw! (NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, Lifestyle Block, NZ Horse & Pony).
Mother’s Day iPad Competition Terms and Conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees and immediate families of Fairfax New Zealand, associated sponsor(s) and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Purchasers of a magazine subscription are automatically entered into the competition when a purchase of a 6 month, 12 month or 24 month subscription is made to any of the following Fairfax Magazine titles between 9/04/2014 – 19/05/2014. Titles include NZ House & Garden, NZ Life & Leisure, NZ Gardener, Cuisine, TV Guide, NZ Horse & Pony, Lifestyle Block.
4. DATES: Competition opens 9/04/2014 and the competition closes on 19/05/2014
5. PRIZE: 5 iPad Air 16GB to giveaway. Only one per winner. Each iPad will be delivered via courier the winner(s).
6. PRIZE DELIVERY Fairfax Media is not liable for damage to prizes sent by post or courier.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: The winner will be contacted using details provided within 10 working days of the completion of the competition. If a winner cannot be contacted within 5 working days, Fairfax Media reserves the right to redraw the prize.
8. The Promoter is Fairfax Media Magazine of 317 New North Road, Kingsland, Auckland (“The Promoter”).
9. The Promoter’s decision regarding the Winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. NOT REDEEMABLE The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
11. INFORMATION By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published
12. Competition entries become the property of Fairfax New Zealand Limited, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
13. Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information
14. No Liability: The Promoter and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning.
- An online fruit and vege delivery service is offering a new way of making money to block owners.
- 10 tips on chainsaw safety
- 12 tips to having a great WWOOF experience
- What to do with half a pig’s head
- Ticks bringing in a nasty new disease
- Why you need a business plan for your block