Golf is New Zealand's biggest participation sport and The Cut is this country's leading golf magazine. Attractive and authoritative, The Cut contains a great mix of features, profiles, course reviews, equipment news and tuition tips. Columnists include Tiger Woods' caddy Steve Williams, humorist Roi Colbert and radio host Brendan Telfer.
- 3 Keys to short game success: Solid basics - Good preparation - Consistent strike
- Wedge play: How to control distance, direction & ball flight
- Ryder Cup Preview: Going for glory - Team USA captain Tom Watson "I want my country to win"
- Spotlight o: Kiwi golfers playing abroad
- The quest for perfectionism - will it help or harm your game?
- Amazing golf holiday destinations: Florida, Caribbean, Langkawi