Golf is New Zealand's biggest participation sport and The Cut is this country's leading golf magazine. Attractive and authoritative, The Cut contains a great mix of features, profiles, course reviews, equipment news and tuition tips. Columnists include Tiger Woods' caddy Steve Williams, humorist Roi Colbert and radio host Brendan Telfer.
- Simply the best: Lydia nails season finale
- 15 tips to improve your golf
- Justin Rose: Good basics = better golf
- Steve Alker's PGA tour return "It's good to be back"
- How to overcome performance anxiety