Coverprice (incl GST): $9.90
Golf is New Zealand's biggest participation sport and The Cut is this country's leading golf magazine. Attractive and authoritative, The Cut contains a great mix of features, profiles, course reviews, equipment news and tuition tips. Columnists include Tiger Woods' caddy Steve Williams, humorist Roi Colbert and radio host Brendan Telfer.
Subscribe to The Cut and get your first issue free.
Subscribe, renew or give a subscription to The Cut magazine and your first issue is free.
**All current NZ subscribers as at 9th June 2013 will be eligible for the first issue free. For full terms and conditions refer to the April/May 2013 issue of The Cut
- Michael Hendry - New Zealand's top-ranked golfer talks exclusively to us about winning the NZPGA Championship.
- Last Chance - Michael Campbell speask frankly about why his game fell away and his attempts to recapture winning form.
- Add Power to Accuracy - Graeme McDowell shows you how to build a driver technique that can deliver both line and length.
- New Grip Revolution - Having the correct grips on your clubs can save you up to four shots a round, plus great grip tips.
- Sunshine Coast - Where dinosaurs, vintage cars and golf all combine to create a unique holiday experience.