Coverprice (incl GST): $9.90
Golf is New Zealand's biggest participation sport and The Cut is this country's leading golf magazine. Attractive and authoritative, The Cut contains a great mix of features, profiles, course reviews, equipment news and tuition tips. Columnists include Tiger Woods' caddy Steve Williams, humorist Roi Colbert and radio host Brendan Telfer.
- CLUB SPOTLIGHT: Port Chalmers Golf Club
- ADAM SCOTT - FINALLY HIS OWN MAN: Perseverence paved the way to the Australian’s winning of last year’s Masters
- OPPOSITES ATTRACT: Tiger Woods versus Phil Mickelson. Is there a thaw in their cold war?
- MASTERS PREVIEW: Who is looking likely to win the first major of 2014. Plus, Phil Tataurangi returns to Augusta as a tour guide
- PEGASUS RE-RATES TEES: A n innovative step to encourage old and young players to stay in the game
- ROYAL WELLINGTON CELEBRATES: Official launch of the redesigned course